Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Abraham Lincoln Quotes

(1809 - 1865) - American President.


  • My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it. 
  • Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.
  • Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.
  • How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg
  • And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
  • The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.
  • If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
  • My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues.
  •  

  •  


AmusingQuotes.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen