Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Steven Spielberg Quotes

(1946) - American Oscar winning Film director, producer, screenwriter.

  •  He reminded me a little of Walt Disney's version of a mad scientist.
    -- (on Star Wars Director George Lucas)    
  •    The most expensive habit in the world is celluloid, not heroin, and I need a fix every few years. 
    -- (Time, 1979
  •   Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark?
  •  I dream for a living.
  •  Once a month the sky falls on my head, I come to, and I see another movie I want to make
  • Failure is inevitable. Success is elusive.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      AmusingQuotes.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen