Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011

Top 10 List of Favorite Funny Quotes

Favorite Funny Quote #1
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. 
Will Rogers

Favorite Funny Quote #2
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. 
Groucho Marx

Favorite Funny Quote #3
I can't understand why I flunked American history. When I was a kid there was so little of it. 
George Burns

Favorite Funny Quote #4
Coffee isn't my cup of tea. 
Samuel Goldwyn

Favorite Funny Quote #5
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. 
Bob Hope

Favorite Funny Quote #6
Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing. 
Robert Benchley

Favorite Funny Quote #7
The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience. 
Arthur Schopenhauer

Favorite Funny Quote #8
More than ever before, Americans are suffering from back problems, back taxes, back rent, back auto payments. 
Robert Orben

Favorite Funny Quote #9
Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere. 
G. K. Chesterton

Favorite Funny Quote #10
I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn't true. 
Katherine Hepburn

www.famous-quotes-and-quotations.com 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen