Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Age Quotes

  •   Age to women is like Kryptonite to Superman. 
    -- Kathy Lette 

  •   I'm so old they've cancelled my blood type. 
    -- Bob Hope 

  •   When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half. 
    -- Gracie Allen 

  •   When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile. 
    -- George Burns (Just you and me Kid, 1979)

  •   As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two... 
    -- Sir Norman Wisdom 

  •   Yes, time flies. And where did it leave you? Old too soon...smart too late. 
    -- Mike Tyson 

  •   I'm affectionately known by Elton John as either Sylvia Disc or the Bionic Christian. 
    -- Sir Cliff Richard 

  •   You know you're getting fat when you can pinch an inch on your forehead. 
    -- John Mendoza 

  •   As you get older, the pickings get slimmer, but the people don't. 
    -- Carrie Fisher 

  •   As we grow older, our bodies get shorter and our anecdotes longer. 
    -- Robert Quillen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen